Hello and welcome to The Hunger Games story finders community! If you're looking for a specific fic, this is the place to be.
Please take a look at all the rules and guidelines below before posting. I have tried to keep the rules as simple as possible for now, but changes can easily be made if things get messy.
Subject Line: A subject is required. Please put what you're looking for in the subject line of your post; something quick and descriptive. (i.e. "Katniss/Gale AU in which Gale is the one reaped.") Basically something that has to do with your search. It can be as little as a pairing or a character or persons name or a genre. Please do not title posts with simply 'please help' or 'I'm going crazy looking' as these titles won't help our members find your fic. If your post does not have a subject line, it will be rejected.
Tags: PLEASE TAG YOUR POSTS! Tags are the most helpful resource when looking for pretty much anything. Tags will be an ongoing project as this community is still new, but all posts should at least have a tag for the characters and/or pairings concerned. I AM NOT HERE TO TAG YOUR POSTS. I will however add additional tags if I think they will be helpful. If a post does not have AT LEAST character/pairing tags when submitted, it will be rejected.
(There is currently a list of tags I have pre-made. It is small and it will need to be added to extensively. It is definitely a work in progress. Any suggestions are more than welcome!)
1. Please make some effort into searching the tags and/or Google before making a request. Repeat requests are no one's friend.
2. Once you have found what you're looking for, please edit your posts with a link or a note like "ETA: Found!"
3. When requesting fics to read, please specify if there is a pairing or character you do not want to read. This will save everyone from disappointment.
4. Also please be courteous and considerate of the fact that not everyone likes the same characters or pairings you do.
5. Please place specific story details behind a cut if they will spoil the ending of the story.
6. Most importantly, Please please don't just request things! Help other people find what they're looking for, point them in the right direction. Any help you can offer is better than no help at all!
If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to ask on this post or send me a message!
And may the odds be ever in your favour (to find what you're looking for, of course!)